Tuesday, September 21, 2010

jack be nimble, jack be quick, jack fall down and break your hip

i worked wayyyy longer on this new blog layout than i EVER want to admit. seriously. but after all, it does look awesome now :D and since i didn't have work today....i sure had the time!
i haven't written much since last week, but i'm not discouraged. now that i've mapped out the skeleton and written the first bunch of pages of my story, i'm letting it sort of sit and cook for a bit. hopefully by the end of the week i'll have added a little more to it.
one thing is for sure, it's almost always on my mind.




along with derek....who looks cuter than ever to me these days. i enjoy my time with him lately more than i pretty much ever have. it's awesome.


hehe.

that was my sappiness for the day.


you know you loved it.


oh, and just because i'm really cursing the heat and wanting it to move on already:

me about two years ago at sundance. in the fall. ah, my heart melts.

No comments: