Friday, November 12, 2010

holiday....

so, i may have to Christmas-ify this blog a little earlier than most people would.....
it's november eleventh and i'm already so stoked on Christmas, i can't even say! hickory farms has set up their booth in the mall, all of the other stores have got their christmas decorations and products up and going. i think my blog shall join them :D

and soon, my house


(but first i have to take down the halloween decorations....shhh, don't tell anyone)
it's true, i haven't taken them down yet because i'm lame.
maybe that's what i'll do this morning.....


so the blog will be made over into something holiday-ish and cheery very soon! i'm soso stoked. my mom ordered me my own box of red velvet petit fours from the swiss colony. even though i don't drink soda really ever anymore, i'm going to make an exception for some martinelli's.


and i can't wait to buy my own tree! i want a real tree this year. i LOVE the smell of pine.


woooo! bring on the holiday season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas too! I am so excited it really isn't that far away FM 100 is already playing Christmas songs :) Real trees are awesome! We had one last year and I loved it (minus our cats playing on it) but you guys don't have a cat so you won't have to worry about it being knocked over haha

hannabaorange said...

My family can't have real trees, it gives us all really bad allergies! :( I just bought myself a Christmas tree this morning, off a website that has one day deals, a fibre optic on really cheap. So stoked. Bring on Christmas! :D

PS can't wait to see your Christmas-fied blog! xx

jennsdaisypatch said...

YAY!! Christmas!!!! Can't wait for all of our traditions...LOVE you sis!